Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-05-29

Guest Designer: My Place Altered Frame by Olga Ravenskaya

Hello everyone,
I am here to show you beautiful project created by our April challenge winner - Olga Ravenskaya. She is our Guest Designer today. So grab your cup of coffee and enjoy :)




Hello dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with my project for the beautiful May Challenge!

But firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to MMP team for the invitation, it's a great honor and pleasure!

I live in a beautiful southern city Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Almost 3 years ago I fell in love with scrap and mixed media and now it's my hobby and passion!

My heart belongs to paints, flowers and paper, I'm strictly addicted to mixing colors and textures, to find out new shades, to learn and try everything new :)

I love to make home decor pieces, so I've created a photo frame  named My Place. I've chosen one of my favorite photos, taken in the Old Town of Rostov.








I'm in love with the May moodboard with its gorgeous color combo of teal, grey and dark blue. I've used lots of Finnabair's goodies - Black gesso, Acrylic Metallique paints, Fantasy pastes, waxes.

Hope you'll enjoy my project!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.