Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-05-24

Vintage canvas by Anat Weksler



Hello mixed media friends!

It's Anat here! Today I would like to show you my new Canvas with a Step by step Video Tutorial.



I'm a huge  fan of  Vintage style and especially of Vintage  photos. They express so much exactly because they are not colored, have no filters or similar.


For my canvas I've chosen a fabulous picture and with it I decided to go with a modest color pallet.


Watch the process here:



More photos and close-ups for your inspiration:









Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous panel,love the texture,colors...amazing inspiration

    Hugs
    Rituparna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING Anat, it wa lovely to watch you create. ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.