Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-04-12

Wooden box by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello everyone,

This time I decided to make Wooden box. I used here a lot of moulds elements from Finnabair. They are waiting for me for a long time, so it’s high time to use it! There are wings in two sizes and cogs, which are connected with hdf elements.



To color my project I used brown liquid acrylic paint and next two waxes. First in brown color, because it suits to the whole composition and second in blue shade. I applied a very thin layer.








At the end I glued art stones and mica flakes. Next I used stamps with text and cogs.

I invite you to watch video tutorial;))



Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.