Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-04-08

Moscow Album by Anastasia Korvyakova



Hello friends!

Anastasia here. As an inspiration for you I prepared a mixed media album. I like clean albums made of paper mainly, but I like also albums full of paints. My today album is the second one. Only small photos and a few paper elements, but a lot of different paints, texture pastes and waxes. I gathered all the emotions that I felt during the weekend in Moscow and in Anna’s class into this album.

For the cover decor I used molds "Anabelle" from the last release by Finnabair. I used Modeling paste to create texture and colored it with acrylic paints: Pitch Black, then Mediterranean. After that I applied waxes - Electric Violet, Peacock, Firebird.



I created four different colours spreads. For first spread with photos with my dearest friend Olga I used stencils Swirly Florals and Ornate Lace, texture paste White Crackle, absolutely amazing Golden Nugget Paste. I chose acrylic paints Aubergine and Mediterranean that blend into such beautiful shades. I mixed golden Mica Powder (from set Oriental) with water and created blots. And I used waxes.




The second spread about the morning and evening of the next day. It was a time of meetings with girls whom I had not seen for a long time and time for chatting.

For this pages I choose stencils Lace and Swirly Florals, acrylic paints Dusty Rose and again golden Mica Powder.



The third and fourth spreads show the day of Anna's class. It was so wonderful that I chose bright and saturated colors for these pages. I created black background and put on it texture pastes from sets Anemon& Coral and Northern Lights, and then waxes. Also I colored die-cut houses with waxes.






Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.