Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-04-15

I love you by Nadya Drozdova


Hello everyone! Here is Nadya today with new project and tutorial for you. This time I made simple but nice background using some basic products for mixed media and watercolor paper.







As decoration I chose Flirty fleur paper collection by Prima marketing and new shapes that I made from Finnabair moulds.  You may watch the whole process in my video. 



Thank you and I wish you happy crafting!
Nadya

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.