Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-04-20

April challenge


Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:



Hello everyone!
I altered embroidery hoop this month, using colors form our gorgeous  moodboard. It`s all about pink and blue, and lots of pretty flowers.










My light blue background was created mixing White gesso and Impasto paint – Mediterranean. I also used Tropicals Watercolor Confections by Prima.
Come and join the fun this month. It`s pink time!
Hugs, Martina!

Mixed Media products used:



Hello mixed media funs!
Incredible colours from our April moodboard and Spring outside inspired me altered frame and made small nest for us-birds)).


I really liked the bright colours of moodboard and I wanted to transfer them in my project. New metallique waxes helped me.



Besides I used a lot of lovely products by Finnabair Studio: pastes, acrylic paints etc. I tried Golden Nugget paste and two colours of liquid acrylic paints, and I can for sure say these products are now on my list of favorites.



I prepared video tutorial for you. I hope you will like this Spring project!


Mixed Media products used:


Hello,

Have you seen a moodboard for this month? Full of pink and floral accents, it looks wonderful. As my inspiration, I decorated the frame on the stand, which contained paper flowers, metal elements, hdf additions and Art Stones. Everything, of course, with the Finnabair mediums.




At the beginning, I painted the whole with white gesso. I glued all the elements with Heavy Body Gel. I also used a Finn stencil with text and golden Icing paste. I applied the pattern to the transparent foil inside the frame. As one of shades of pink I used pink Impasto paint. I also put Art Stones, metal leaves and a butterfly. Between them, a sisal and paper flowers.





At the end delicate accents of black paint and stamps that have recently appeared in mmp store.

Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media products used:



I love the blue and pink tones of this moodboard, I was inspired by the springtime bloom, in those gardens that are filled with daisies and roses ....


To make this canvas I used paper paste and then I added impasto paints to give some color to the background.


Then I used the crackle paste to get more texture and I have added some flowers to get that spring bloom!



Mixed Media Place supplies:

* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until May 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store. 
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  May.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for June 2019!!

Have a great day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. woww!! Fantastic challenge and wonderful DT inspirations...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.