Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-02-24

Sweet by Martina Stoycheva


Hello everyone!
My project today is alteration of  two spoollike pieces.
Maybe you have seen these Prima lace trims. I love them so much. You can use them in every single project. But the best part is that they come with spool shaped wood piece, that is the perfect base for a mixed media project.










I really liked the way they turned out. I hope you`ll like them too.
Be inspired.
Hugs, Martina!
You can see my creating process in my video:



Mixed Media Place products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.