Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-02-27

Reniferove - February Guest Designer

Hello friends,
Today we are happy to show a project by winner of our January challenge - Reniferove. She beautifully incorporated colors and motives from this month moodboard into her gorgeous home-decor project.



Hi, my name is Iwona, although you can know me as Reniferove and I am from Poland. I became interested in scrapbooking 3.5 years ago, and for last 2 years I have loved mixed media. I love nature and I have been creating works in such a climate recently. My work today is also in a natural, forest climate. You can find me here:




This month moodboard is wonderful, I was inspired by droplets, colors and nature shown on the pictures.



I started to work by priming my base with white Finnabair gesso  and cutting out the right shape from the 7 Dots Studio papers from the Northern Lights collection. The paper was covered with a clear gesso.



The next step was to arrange the composition. I used paper cut-outs, chipboard, which I covered with metallic paints, lace, art stones and some sequins and glitter.



I added a little bit of orange and green to the background. Droplets of dew were the last finish of my work.



I invite you to participate in the challenge and I hope you like my inspiration.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.