Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-02-22

Smile by Anat Weksler


Hello dears!
Anat here sharing my new project and step by step tutorial made especially for you MMP friends!
I took this picture of my daughter, recently, and really wanted to use it in a project so I gathered some beautiful favorites stuff and started to create.







As you will see in the video, the process is not difficult at all. I hope you will enjoy it!





You can watch the step by step of the process here: Step by Step tutorial.



Thanks for Stopping by!

xoxo


Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.