Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-09-18

Olga Ravenskaya - September Guest Designer

Olga Ravenskaya is our this month Guest Designer. She has created amazing altered glass bottle using tones of Finnabair's products available in our store. Meet Olga!






Hello dear friends!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'm so exited to share my project for the beautiful August Challenge!
I'd like to say a huge Thank you to MMP team for the invitation, it's a great honor and pleasure!
I live in a beautiful southern city Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Almost 3 yaers ago fell in love with scrapbooking and now it's my hobby and passion!
My heart belongs to paints, flowers and paper, I'm strictly addicted to mixing colors and textures, to find out new shades, to learn and try everything new :)
I do love to make home decor pieces to decorate my home and for a present to my friends and beloved people.



I'm totally in love with the August moodboard with its tender romantic mood, beautiful flowers, sunny colors and shiny effects. So I've made the Flower Vase with a glass bottle inside it. 

















I've used lots of Finnabair's goodies - Texture Fantasy pastes, Opal and Metallique paints, Waxes and Art Stones.
Hope you've enjoyed it!
Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:


4 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.