Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-09-20

September challenge


Warm colours, warm blanket and warm, sweet cocoa. Just Autumn. Each season has its good sides :) Let's focus on them and wrap ourselves up in them. We hope our moodboard will inspire you to create something comforting.

Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard.


hi everyone! This month's moodboard has enchanted me! Those colors made me think quickly about the final summer sunsets at the seaside with that smell of salt and the sound of the waves... Yes, those sunsets are the ones that recharge the soul!


I have created this layout using sunset tones and creating layers to add some texture to the project.




I hope you enjoy it!

Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hello friends! Our wonderful moodboard inspired me with its stunning color palette. I immediately wanted to create a piece of bright autumn on the canvas. For interesting composition I used huge dry leaf which I found in the summer.





Among Art Alchemy paints there are amazing pink and red shades and I used my favorite ones - Wild Fuchsia, Romance Pink and Red Wine. For the contrast I used Royal Blue and, of course, waxes. They are my love because they look amazing in every project. I chose "autumn" colours: Bronze Age, Fire Ruby, Aged Brass, Vintage Gold. Not an autumn color, but also wonderful here, is the Old Silver, which supports the white color in my work.







I prepared video tutorial for you and I hope you will like it!


Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hello,

Here is my take on for September challenge. I made an art journal page which background was created with Ecoline inks.


Then I played with my Prima stamps and layers of white gesso.


I used a stencil and distress inks to give some depth to my page.


I arranged my papers and various embellishments and stickers from 7 Dots Studio.


Finally, a few drops of white and black gesso!

See you soon!

Ludivine

Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until October 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store. 
Winner and features will be announced by the end of October.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for November 2018!!

Have a great day!






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces and a gorgeous mood board!Well done ladies!
    I am wondering,where is the link-up?
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT projects and in love with the moodboard:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic inspirational projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful art pieces...love this fantastic challenge...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.