Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-06-02

Pastel unicorn


I love unicorns. They seem to be so delicate and full of love. The second I saw a little, wooden horse during my last trip to Polish mountains, I knew that I had to buy and alter it - I just wanted to have my own unicorn statue.


First, I painted it with gesso and then I started to create layers with gorgeous Luminarte Silks - soft, velvety, acrylic paints, which shimmer due to mica particles.


I have embellished my unicorn with flowers and a star made of Martha Stewart Crafter's Clay. I also created a horn.



One side of my unicorn is more romantic than the other. My mood changes so I wanted my unicorn to be able to reflect it. :)

Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.