Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-12-28

Winter brush by Lanette Erickson

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Today I am sharing an altered paintbrush that was inspired by the recent cold winter night we have been experiencing here in Michigan.   

I started altering this brush with a mix of Resin pieces. After adhering all the resin bits using 3D Gloss Gel, I gave everything a quick coat of black gesso. Next, I brought back the details with a bit of white gesso and Finn's amazing wax.

I finished off my brush with a handful of flowers, chipboard and lots of glitter! I am pretty happy with how this brush turned out, I really like the mix of dark and light. I hope you do too! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space and maybe even create something pretty.

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.