Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-12-21

Christmas candle holder by Marietta Tegi

Hello Everyone!

Today I made a home decoration for you, which can be placed on the Christmas table with all the goodies. :)

First I applied white gesso to the candle holder, then I coated it with Finnabair Metallic Flakes. I used a green shade of liquid acrylic paint to soften the glitter and still give it a Christmas feel.

I used liquid acrylics for the mould elements, Burnt Sienna and True Yellow. 


I used Metallique Red Wine acrylic paint on the metal flowers, then white pearl and white gold wax.



I used other metal elements to create the composition: Winter Trinkets, Mini Stars, Woodland Ferns and Rusty Labels.

As a last step, I added some granular decorative elements.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Marietta

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.