Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-09-07

Repurposed canvas by Lanette Erickson

Hello, All you Amazing Creative People,

Today I am sharing a Mixed Media Canvas featuring one of a few of Finnabair's New Moulds, they truly are a must Have! For this project, I started with a wall canvas that I found in the "Damaged Section"  of my local craft store. It was the perfect size 5x7 with thick sides, using a few of my favourite products. I went to work repurposing this canvas.  

I started with a bit of one of my very favourite AB Studio Collections, Follow the Rabbit. This sheet was the perfect jumpstart to a beautiful background. 

Next, I added my focal point, the gorgeous Moth from the Nocturnal Insects Mould, with a few other resin bits this cluster came together in a snap. 




If you would like to see how I created this canvas from start to finish you can over on my YouTube Channel:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space.

Until next time, Hugs & Have Fun Creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.