Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-09-17

Magic Dream in Lilac by Margarita Shkludova


Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is here.

Today I want to share my new canvas with you. It took shape for me in one breath. The canvas is filled with magic and mystery. As soon as I got new Finnabair moulds, I wanted to make new mystical girls)

 


I used Metallique, Opal Magics and Sparks paints. Metallic Flakes, Waxes and Effect Pastes added accents. A complete list of materials can be found below.

 





Let there always be a place for creativity in your life!

See you!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.