Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-09-26

Guest Designer: Rita Rut

Hello, my name is Rita, I am from Lithuania and I am in love with Mixed Media 😊

I’ve been creating mixed media projects for the last 3 years and this time I would like to show you my Halloween creation. Every year I want to make something for this occasion but then Halloween passes and all my thoughts and ideas are left for the next year 😊

I have used Finnabair moulds - Baroque Frames and Wings and Bones for the project. I have also used some stars from the Stars and Moons mould.







I also used Heavy Gesso Black for the background and Heavy Gesso White for painting figurines (with black gesso and acrylic paints). For the colouring I used Art Alchemy Metallics- Crocus Fields and Gold Amber. All the colouring was done with brushes from Prima Basics brush set.


I hope you enjoy it and wish you a scary Halloween.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.