Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-03-20

March 2022 challenge

Hello friends,

This month's challenge is the last one in such a format. April will be a one-month break and we will come back with challenges in May. There will be prizes and more fun we hope :)

And here is March moodboard: green and mysterious.



Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:

Hello friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

This wonderful moodboard in shades of green filled me with a sense of spring, nature and the rebirth of a new life. I reflected all this in my project.




I used Finnabair materials from Mixed Media Place Shop in my project. Stencil and paints for the background. Also some interesting decorative elements for the composition. You can find a complete list of used products below.

Join our challenge!

May spring awaken new vitality.

Bye-Bye.

Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hello. Today our challenge is filled with the freshness of dew and the smell of grass. How can you resist these amazing photos?! Inspiration can't be stopped! For our challenge, I prepared these houses on a branch for you.







Mixed Media Place supplies:


Greetings, friends!

This month's wonderful challenge inspired me to create a hanger.

I love the forest, the mysterious fern... And dewdrops hiding on a blade of grass...




I painted my story in my favorite colors using liquid paints and paste rust effect.

I finish the work on the project by adding glitter and splashes of paint.






Thank you for your attention! I believe that you are inspired and ready for bold projects) See you soon, friends!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until April 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favourite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

The winner and features will be announced by the end of April.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for June 2022!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.