Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-03-18

Wedding gift by Asia Szczurowska

I like creating unique gifts. I love to see the joy on the faces of the people I give them to. Fortunately, our passion gives us the opportunity to create personalized gifts. For the wedding of a couple who like minimalism, I have prepared a mix-media window with a casting in the shape of a human heart.

I covered the MDF base with white gesso for better adhesion, and then with impasto paints. I chose several colours from one shade. I used a stiff bristle brush to make the strokes better visible. I applied the pattern through the stencil and added some colour with liquid acrylics. They are perfect for shading.




I prepared the casting and other elements using the same techniques. I used wax to make the details more visible. At the end, I sprinkled everything with glitter, finally love sparkles :)

I have prepared a video tutorial for you, you can see it here:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.