Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-02-18

Blue box by Asia Szczurowska

 

I like to keep my art tools in nice toolboxes. How to do it? Nothing hard.

First, I painted the case with white gesso and then covered it with Cobalt impasto. I did the same with the castings.


In the next step, I started decorating the sides: on the flat ones I put the pattern through the stencil, on the less accessible ones I glued castings, laces and art stones. After it was completely dry, I painted it with gesso and impasto paint.




Then, with a dry brush, I applied metallic paints. I used mainly shades of blue and white, but also a little orange on the face.

I finished everything with waxes.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.