Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-01-12

Owl Sister by Margarita Shkludova

Hello, my creative friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

Today I have prepared a layout for your inspiration. A wonderful combination of blue and brown shades. A bit of mystery and magic.

 


I used Finnabair stencils to complicate the background. I mixed White Sand Paste with Liquid Acrylic and Mika Powder. In some places, I used the Golden Nugget Effect Paste. I glued heavy elements like branches and moulds onto the Heavy Body Gel. I also added toppings on the Soft Gloss Gel. White highlights here and there completed the look.

 





I have a video of creating the layout for you.

The forest and magic mood is so close to me. And let it fill you with creative energy!

See you!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.