Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-11-15

You & Me by Margarita Shkludova


Hello creative friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

In my projects, I always reflect a piece of my inner world, my soul and mood. Sometimes it is gentle and romantic, sometimes it is bright and bold. And today it is a bright layout and a bit of a challenge to grey days)

 


Finnabair's materials from the MMP store helped me in my creative work. Mix of 7 Dots Studio and A.B. Studio papers are the basis of work. I complicated the background with a stencil, texture paste, metallic paint and stamps from Finnabair.

 




I made a video of the process of creating a layout for you.


May inspiration always be with you!

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.