Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-11-17

Mysterious Box by Karolina Bukowska

Hello, creative souls!

Karolina Bukowska is here. I am very happy to share my inspiration and tutorial with you! Today I have for you a canvas in my favourite colours.

I covered the canvas with decorative paper and I added incredible mechanical goodness from Finnabair!

If you like a combination of castings, wax and silver plating, you will like this design.




You can see the creation process here:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.