Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-09-17

Set of ATC's by Lanette Erickson

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Have you ever struggled with a creative block or just a time crunch?  Ultimately you just don’t have the desire, energy or mojo to create? Well, that was me this month, with the kids heading back to school. My lazy summer days switched into a hectic school and sports schedule that I absolutely love and hate at the same time. Which left my soul craving time in my art room but my mind in a million different places unable to create.

So, I decided to make a quick set of ATC’s using a stunning collection from AB Studio. After all, making ATC’s is a lot like creating an Art Journal Page, well at least for me. It’s just a great way to work though a bit of a block or just develop your art skills. Because they are so small, making one is typically less time consuming than full size works of art. Of course, limiting yourself to this miniature size may be a bit of a challenge, but once you try it you are sure to enjoy the process.



If you would like to see how I created these ATC’s you can over on my YouTube channel just follow the link here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to make time to create or just push through a creative rut! 


Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.