Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-08-06

Soulful by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls!

Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my last art journal spread playing with Finnabair products and AB Studio papers


To start I cutted a piece of patterned paper from Diva collection and I glued on a page of my Art Daily journal. I brushed a coat of clear gesso on all and I made stenciling with Finnabair Paper Texture Paste.


To color the background I used Finnabair Liquid Acrylic Prussian Blue with a little bit of water to get a watercolor effect.


I made some stamping and I built my composition and focal point with paper embellishments that I cutted from Diva collection papers and stickers from Art Daily booklets.

To finish my project I made some big splatters with Finnabair Art Alchemy Dragon's Eye.

I hope you enjoyed my art journal page today with fabulous Finnabair Studio products!

Thanks for stopping by with me

Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.