Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-08-02

Altered tray by Marina Ignatova



Hello friends! Marina is here with my new project! I really like to decorate the space around me. I especially like to redo various household items: vases, glasses, cans, and even mirrors. Today, a small tray is next in line, in which it is very convenient to transfer the colors when you want to create a series in front of a big TV)))





As usual, first I primed the wooden billet. Then I painted it with pink impasto. I rubbed the protruding surfaces with wax. I painted the entire blank again, mixing black and brown impasto. Sandpaper removed some of the paint, exposing the lower pink layer. Then I decorated the tray a little with the help of clay parts. I did the same with them as with the base. In the final, I applied metallic acrylic paint. That's it! The usual thing began to attract the eye!






I wish you endless inspiration!
Marina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.