Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-20

June 2021 challenge

 Hello friends,

Summer months have come and sunny, hot weather too. If you are going on holiday, have fun and relax as much as possible, but if you are staying at home, maybe you will be inspired by our current moodboard and you'll join our challenge :)


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


Inspiration in the form of a fiery clock for our new inspiration board.

Favorite colors and components by Finnabair.






Mixed Media Place supplies:



Hello, everyone. I really love our challenges for the moodboard`s variety. Every month is like a new call, a challenge to yourself. There are always interesting colors and elements. While creating my canvas, I was usind the moodboard palette and natural elements. 







Bye-bye, see you soon

Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hi everyone, today I have for you the tag with a lot of found objects and old rusty elements. I used Finnabair products too. I was inspired by amazing moodboard. I chose the blue color and this delicate vintage pink. To mixed the colors I used dabbing brush. This is for me the best and simply way to create the background. I hope you like my inspiration.







Mixed Media Place supplies:




* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until July 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

Winner and features will be announced by the end of  July.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for August 2021!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.