Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-28

Guest Designer: Phyllis Fernandez

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm Phyllis and I'm super excited to be a guest designer here for Mixed Media Place!

I live in the blazing hot desert in Arizona,  it's supposed to reach 117 degrees this week but it's a "dry" heat so it's ok!!!  I've been crafting since 2005 I started with very simple card making and when I learned about mixed media I couldn't get enough!  My favorite projects to create are layouts,  altered frames,  canvases and tags.  I love to layer my projects with lots of embellishments. Sometimes I don't know where to stop!

facebook
blog
youtube
instagram

Have you seen the gorgeous moodboard?    I decided to use a DIY wood decor piece for my project.  I wanted to incorporate all the colors from the moodboard in my project with layers and sparkle!  I used stencils,  stamps,  Prima flowers,  moulds,  Reneabouquets,  beads,  sequins,  white gesso,  crackle paste, acrylic paints,  microbeads resing frame,  art pebbles,  waxes and embossing powders.  I hope you like my project and I've inspired you to get your hands dirty with mixed media!  Be sure to check out the amazing designers for more inspiration!!!  Happy creating!!!











Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.