Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-05-26

Rusty assemblage by Wiola WuWu

Hi everyone, today I have for you the assemblage with a lot of found objects and old rusty elements. I used too Finnabair products. I mixed a lot of colors.  I used a little bit of crackle paste and the sand paste to create the background. To mixed the colors I used dabbing brush. 







I used the color palette I usually don’t use it especially the red color;) I hope you like my proposal of inspiration. 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.