Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-05-28

Guest Designer: Gosia Metryka

 Hi there!

I'm Gosia and I'm very happy I can be a guest designer here on Mixed Media Place blog.

I live in Poland and I've been a crafter for 9 years. It's quite a long time but I'm still learning new things. I really like developing my skills and mixed media is an area which I want to discover even more. Next to such projects I also make cards - well, I make mostly cards ;-) I sometimes make albums, exploding boxes, layouts and canvases. I also make foamiran flowers and I like it very much.

But playing with mixed media and having dirty hands makes me feel very good, you know? ;-)


For my guest project I made a canvas with a photo of my younger son. I love this photo, it's my favourite!

The newest moodboard is amazing and very inspirational. My canvas is full of colours from this moodboard - pink ( I hope my son will forgive me another pink project with him! ), blue, mint, rose gold and dark blue accents. I also used many beads which gives freshness to my project just like dew drops. 



My whole project is very delicate and light - as this May challenge board. I hope you like it and I hope I will inspire you some way. 



Good luck in the challenge!


Products from Mixed Media Place store:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.