Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-05-11

Art by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls!

Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my latest mixed media project playing with a lot of Finnabair products and new Liquid Acrylics Paints!

To start I glued a piece of vintage lace with Soft Matte Gel on my cardboard then I glued some chipboards and Melange Pebbles with Heavy Body Gel. I let it dry very well so I covered all with some coat of White Gesso and here and there I brushed Cracklè Texture Paste where I added some Art Stones. 

Meanwhile I brushed a mechanicals element with White Gesso and then I colored it with Liquid Acrylic Crimson Paint.

To color the background I used Liquid Acrylic Prussian Blue, Deep Turquoise and Crimson that I blended with water to give a watercolor effect. Later I tapped White Heavy Gesso here and there. 


I glued chipboards, flowers and a piece of cheese cloth down using Heavy Body Gel. I also took some Finnabair Mechanicals with a few touches of color to give more details on my project.


To finish I added Finnabair Glass Beads and Glitter with Soft Matte Gel and I made splatters with Dragon's Eye Alchemy Liquid Paint.

I hope you enjoyed my project today

Thanks for stopping by with me! 

Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.