Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-05-07

Abundance of flowering by Marina Ignatova

Hello dear friends! Spring pleases with sunny days, an abundance of flowering! I want to create appropriate projects that reflect the current mood!

Today I have prepared for you an interior panel in the form of a Lyre decorated with flowers. Angels soar among them, enjoying the music of spring.



Well, to begin with, all the details of the base, as well as all the clay decor, made with the help of moulds from Finnabair, I covered with white gesso. Then I decorated one part of the base with tissue paper, and then applied the paste on top through a stencil. The second part was painted by mixing two colors of impasto paints. When everything was dry, I covered the top with crackle paste.




Everything else I painted with acrylic paints, mixing them together and enjoying the process!

After the composition was ready, I added some toppings. It turned out magically!

Inspiration to you! I embrace you as I love you,

Marina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.