Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-26

Junk journal by Wiola WuWu

Hi everyone, today I have for you mixed media, sewing junk journal. I love create the junk books. I used a lot of old book pages and old book cover. To make it more interesting I used different kind of fabric just scraps of fabric. 








To make the pages a little bit colorful I added some colors like impasto aubergine. To dye the scraps of fabric I used coffee and liquid burnt siena. I used a scraps of papers too, mainly from vintage collection from AB Studio. 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.