Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-29

Guest Designer: Marina Simon

 Hi!  My name is Marina Simon and I am really happy to participate as a guest DT for this month's challenge.


instagram

 One of the things I love to do is alter book covers and even make my own notebooks by applying mixed media techniques to their covers.

In this case the Mood board of the month and his phrase "stay positive" inspired me to make this cover in which butterflies, a symbol of hope and transformation, are its protagonists, accompanied by flowers and wonderful colors that are ideal to capture this positivity.


For my work I made a base with watercolor, sealing and cracking techniques and also used plaster moldings and metal and fabric ornaments, acrylic paints, watercolors, inks, glitter, stamps and finnabair waxes.




I hope you like it and that it inspires you to create!

Marina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.