Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-19

Gift bottle with a box by Yulia Pospelova


Hello, my friends! Me, Julia Pospelova is with you again. Today I want to inspire you with my new creation. I"ve decorated the gift bottle and decided to make a large box for it. Here you can see the use of a large number of molds.









I really enjoy the works with some hints of mystery and mysticism... That's why I was using wings, skulls, the Sun and the Moon. Thank you all for your attention. See you soon. I hope, very soon. Bye-bye!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.