Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-16

Eerie brush by Lanette Erickson

Hello All You Lovely Crafty Souls!

Today I am sharing an Altered Paint Brush featuring one of Finn's AMAZING New Moulds. I just love this new release. The variety is crazy amazing and I am slowly acquiring them all!


For this bush I decided to use the Wings & Bones Mould, the elements are the perfect size for this project. I started by pouring a mix of Bones, Wings and a Skull.  After I poured the Skull I trimmed the lower jaw off altering his look just a bit. Next I started adding texture & sparkle with Graphite Paste and Metallic Flakes. Finally it was time for layers of color with a mix of Liquid Acrylic and Waxes. 


I am really happy with how this brush turned out, it's not really my typical style but it was definitely fun to create!  And after all that is all that really matters. 



If you would like to see how I altered these brushes, you can check it out over on my YouTube channel start to finish..


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to get out of your comfort zone and get a little paint on your hands! Until next time, 

Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.