Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-02

Build your wings by Inna Bronnikova



Hello friends!

Today Inna is with you and I am ready to show you my new project. I took inspiration from the seashell, and previous challenge color palette and made a tag.



It took me a few steps to make this work:

Step one - colored the cardboard with Gesso White

Step two - glued to cardboard Tissue Paper (Celestial Music) using Soft Gloss Gel.

Next - Using a stencil and paste, I created a relief.

Then - Painted the relief

Next step - Collected all decor on Soft Gloss Gel, sprinkled with Gesso White and added text.



An interesting and funny fact: I made the shells from building plaster. I just filled in the form with plaster (I have a renovation at my house)) and dried it.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.