Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-04-09

Be gentle by yourself by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls!

today it's Lisa Rabellino on the blog to show you a new mixed media card with AB Studio papers and Finnabair products!

To start I cutted a piece of patterned paper from Diva AB Studio pad and I brushed it with a coat of clear gesso to protect the design. I glued my piece of paper on another piece of watercolor paper and then on my card. After that I made a little stenciling with Finnabair Paper Paste and I added above some Finnabair Mini Art Stones before it's dry.

I chose Art Alchemy Liquid Paints and I used Blue Prussian color with a little bit of water to blend as well. These colors are very extraordinary because once dry they become permanent. 

So I made stamping with black archival ink.

From another paper of the AB Studio pad I cutted some leaves and flowers, so I glued my embellishments down and I added other details.

I took some Melange Art Pebbles and I coloured them with Crimson Art Alchemy Liquid Paint.

Finally with Soft Matt Gel I added micro beads and glass glitter here and there and I made splatters with Crimson Liquid paint to add more contrast.

I hope you enjoyed my mixed media card!

Thanks for stopping by with me! 

Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.