Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-01-22

Rustic sketchbook by Anna Korszewska

Hi to all. Today I would like to show you an original sketchbook. 

First, I glued the gauze and painted it with white gesso.

Thanks to Liquid Acrylic Finnabair, I got a wonderful color on the cover.

I mixed three colors: Carmine, Tiger Orange and Burnt Sienna.

 


After that I added interesting metal elements into the composition.

In the middle is a clasp from an old jacket, the rest are fragments from toys. 

I finished them with metallic wax - Old Silver.

The result is an eye-catching design.

I hope I have inspired you. 

Ania

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I just love the grungy look of your book ! The color is perfect and I love the idea of using / reusing items around your home . Thank you for the inspiration and happy creating !

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.