Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-01-01

Lampshade by Inna Bronnikova

Hello friends!

Today Inna is with you. And I want to show you a project that is not quite usual for me - this is a converted lampshade for a floor lamp.

I don't know what I thought when I bought this floor lamp ... But pretty soon I realized that this was not at all what I would like to see in my apartment ... And then I decided that it was even good and I could get an exclusive , which no one else will have - I decided to update the lampshade.

But my adventures did not end there ... Ha ha ha))

Bitter and funny, but the video I wanted to share with you was not recorded, an error occurred. Sadly, I'll tell you how I did it.

So... The first step I used was the 3D matte gel, which made the loose fabric much stiffer.

The second step is to paint the fabric with water and acrylic paints.

Then, using stencils and some gorgeous icing paste, I made the relief.

Fourth step - I tinted the edges of the lampshade with waxes.

All! My new floor lamp is ready!


Thanks to the amazing Finnabair and Prima Marketing products, I have an exclusive product that pleases me at any time of the day - during the day, in the daylight, waxes and pasta shine beautifully, and in the evening they give us a cozy atmosphere.


Mixed Media Place supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.