Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-01-05

Floral panel by Marina Ignatova

 


Hello dear mixed media fans!

I wanted a spring variety of colors and I created a floral panel with a brush and a hoop. It's great when you can create according to your mood, without any restrictions!


I used my favorite tool - acrylic paints! I love them for their great possibilities and variety of colors.




I made a video tutorial for you, I will be glad if you get inspired by it and create something wonderful!


Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.