Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-12-07

Mixed-media album by Marina Ignatova

 


Hello dear mixed media fans!

I'm back with the album!

But this time it was created for me. In my favorite colors and techniques, in a cozy size with small photos, and most importantly, it was created using the most stunning and endlessly loved materials.





I love using moulds in different projects. So on the cover of the album, it was not without them.

 






The album is based on paper from different collections from ABstudio.





I supplemented it with paints, pastes, ink.

 





The album turned out to be very cool, I just don't want to let go of it! I think he will inspire you too!

I hug you, Marina

 Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.