Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-12-04

Mechanical diary cover by Inna Bronnikova


Hello friends!

Today Inna is with you and I want to show you my new project.

I made a diary for 2021, this is a gift for a male engineer.

First, I sculpted all the parts out of polymer clay, glued them using 3D Gloss Gel and then painted all the parts with Gesso Black.

The next step is acrylic paints. I applied them in several layers, creating the effect of an aged oxidized metal plate.


Finally, I used waxes to give more expression to my work.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.