Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-11-06

Private album by Marina Ignatova

 


Hello everyone! In case you didn't know, I'm a fan of albums. This is my favorite scrap object. It doesn't matter what theme, size, or style. And I was very surprised that I still haven't made any albums for my favorite blog. Of course, I hurried to fix this situation.


So, a mini-album. The format is small 12x15 cm, but the album is very heavy due to 6 turns and metal elements.




I used a mix of different paper produced by Prima Marketing and 7 Dots Studio.



On each page, paints or waxes are used, and with them the paper becomes bright and unique.







Flat paper decor was diluted with metal gears and numbers to achieve the effect of volume.




Do you like to create albums or do you prefer something faster?

Hugs, Marina.


Mixed Media Place supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.