Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-11-02

Halloween tag by Inna Bronnikova

 


Hello, friends!

Today Inna is with you.

I was in a playful mood and fantasized about Halloween - What would a pointer to places of importance for witches look like? An image formed in my head and I made a tag.


The first thing I did was paint the cardboard with Gesso White. Then I made the relief using Paper Paste and Stencil Oriental Wall. The decorative elements (branches, chipboard bats) I painted with Gesso Black.



Then waxes were used - I painted them on the background and the chipboard.



I put the whole composition together on 3D Gloss Gel. That's it, the tag is ready.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.