Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-11-23

Lulu the Owl by Anna Korszewska


Hello everybody!

My name is Lulu. I am a crazy owl :) My big, playful eyes are sparkling, because they are full of joy, and pointy ears seem to be able to move freely. I smile at everyone and I am enjoying every day. 



My today’s project is an idea for the use of home trinkets. It’s a great way to get rid of unnecessary things.






I used:

-styrofoam medallion (head)

-two metal strainers (eyes and ears)

- metal ending from the old belt (beak)

- set of metal trinkets different shapes (ornaments).


The creation process was very simple. I painted everything with Heavy Gesso Black, and later colored it with mettal waxes Finnabair: Old Silver, Firebird and Indian Pink. I glued the parts with Heavy Body Gel. In addition, I sprinkled with glitter.

Look for unnecessary trinkets at home and ... Do-It-Yourself! 

Mixed Media supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.