Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-11-26

Guest Designer: Julia Patrikeeva

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be with you and share my inspiration. My name is Julia and I have been interested in scrapbooking since 2015. Paint is my life! I also like to create unusual projects)

Instagram

What an extraordinarily colorful mood Board we have today! Of course, the Colors of autumn are fascinating, and I tried to embody them in my canvas.


The background for the project consists of real thin wooden elements, in some places I used craquelure paste and art stones.

The result is aged boards, which I then cover with sprays or dry pigments.

This process always fascinates me)

I embodied the beautiful autumn colors in the leaves - I covered my foliage with wax and metal paints.

To complete the project, I add micro beads and glass shiny velvet ingredients.


What does this autumn season inspire you to do?

Thank you for your attention! Good mood to you!

With love, Julia

Mixed Media Place supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous autumn projekt . You created an awesome piece of art. Your colors are fantastic. The composition is exciting . I love what you created. You are so creative .
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.