Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-10-16

Altered Art Journal by Lanette Erickson

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm excited to share with you my first project for the Mixed Media Place Design Team. I am so excited and thankful to be here sharing my art with all of you. Anyways, back to my project,  I've had this art journal in my stash for some time now and I really want to start sharing more of my Art Journal pages more often. So, I decided that altering this journal would be the perfect first project for me.  I really hope you like it. 


I started with a layer of white gesso and lots of lovely texture courtesy of random bits of scrapbook paper, a bit of texture paste and one of my favorite stencils. 



Next came the assemblage.  I really tried to keep this pretty simple because it's a journal I plan to use. Next, I moved on to color with lots of Liquid Acrylic and Finnabair's amazing Rust Paste.


You can see my process start to finish here: 


If you can't see the video, here is direct link.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.