Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-09-29

Grungy canvas by Nirvana


Hi everybody!!

Today I present to you a canvas a little grunge, trash! I found this skull in a store, my husband cut the back of it so that I could glue it flat on a canvas! 



Once glued, I added recycled embellishments, and others like Prima flowers, metal embellishments, chipboards, art stones ... Then, I delicately applied gesso everywhere except on my canvas! The task is not easy, you have to be careful !! (Some embellishments are painted before being pasted) I then spent "old silver" wax everywhere! 





Then I diluted the liquid acrylic paint "Carmine" with water to give a rusty and bloody effect !! I only put it in a few places, and added a little "fire ruby" wax, then I added paste effect rust to these same places, to make a worn and aged effect ... As the rust turns green in time, I applied a few drops of "Emerald" liquid acrylic paint! Finally, I diluted a little "White" liquid acrylic paint in water to make small white spots!









XOXO 
Nirvana


Mixed Media Place supplies:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.