Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-09-25

Altered violin by Marina Ignatova

Hello, friends!

Today it's my turn to inspire you and I have prepared an unusual art object. This is a mixed media violin.



I covered each of the three parts of the blank with white gesso, applied craquelure paste and painted it with sprays.



Next, some acrylic paints. Tone added waxes - I can't imagine any of my work in the mixed media technique without them!




I also painted the chipboard.




In the final, a little accent paint and toppings - shimmer and Shine always attract attention))

I took a lesson on decorating this blank, in which you can see all the stages with your own eyes. Enjoy!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.